60 West Broad Street
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
From N.J. Turnpike:
- Take Exit 2 to Route 322 East.
- Take Route 322 East for 3 miles. Turn right onto Route 77 South.
- Take Route 77 South into Bridgeton (about 22 miles) where it becomes Pearl St.
- From Pearl St., turn right onto Broad St. (Route 49). Courthouse is on the corner of W. Broad and Fayette Sts., 3 blocks from Pearl St.
From Woodbury Area:
- Take Route 45 South into Mullica Hill.
- From Route 45, turn onto Route 77 South. Then proceed as in Step 3 above.
- Take Rte. 295 South to Exit 26 (Delaware/Atlantic City).
- Take Rte. 42 South to Rte. 55 South.
- Take Rte. 55 South to Exit 29.
- At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Sherman Ave.
- Go 6.3 miles and turn left on Woodruff Ave. ( third traffic light )
- Go 1.1 miles to Rte. 49 and turn right.
- Go 3 miles and Cumberland County Courthouse will be on your left
From Atlantic City Area:
- Take Atlantic City Expressway to Exit 17 W to Route 50 South.
- Take Route 50 South 17 miles into Tuckahoe. Turn right onto Route 49.
- Take Route 49 West into Bridgeton (about 27 miles), where it becomes Broad St. Courthouse is at the corner of W. Broad and Fayette Sts., on the left.
Parking for jurors and court users is available in the county parking garage located on Vine Street behind the prosecutor's office building (west of Fayette Street and Vine Street intersection). Some local street parking is also available.
Gloucester Cty Courthouse
1 North Broad Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096
Gloucester Cty Justice Complex
70 Hunter Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096
From N.J. Turnpike Southbound:
- Take Exit 4 to Route 73 North.
- Take Route 73 North 1 mile to I-295 South. Proceed as From I-295 South.
From I-295 South:
- Take I-295 to Exit 24A (Route 45). Take Route 45 South ( Broad St.) into Woodbury.
- Court House is at the corner of Broad St. and Delaware St. (C.R. 534).
- For the Justice Complex, take the first left after Inspira Hospital onto Hunter St. (across from Charlie Brown’s Restaurant). Justice Complex is one block in on the left.
From I-295 North:
- Take I-295 to Exit 21 (C.R. 534). At the bottom of the ramp turn right onto C.R. 534 (Delaware St). Take Delaware St. east about 1 mile to Broad St.
- Court House is at the corner of Broad St. and Delaware St.
- For the Justice Complex, turn left from Delaware St. onto Broad St. Go one block to Hunter St. (across from Charlie Brown’s Restaurant). Turn right onto Hunter St. and Justice Complex is one block in on the left.
From Atlantic City Expressway:
- Take Expressway west to the end. From the western terminus take Route 42 North.
- From Route 42 North take I-295 South. Proceed as From I-295 South.
From Cumberland County:
- Take Route 77 North to Route 45. Follow Route 45 North into Woodbury, where it becomes Broad St.
- Court House is at the corner of Broad St and Delaware St. (C.R. 534).
- For the Justice Complex, take Broad St. to Hunter St. (across from Charlie Brown’s Restaurant). Turn right onto Hunter St. and Justice Complex is one block in on the left.
You can park in the lot on Railroad Avenue, just off Cooper St. (across from St. Patrick's church). Itís a 3-4 block walk to either location: For the Justice Complex, follow Railroad Ave., turn left onto Cooper, right onto Euclid St. and then left onto Hunter St